Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If I sleep with you, will you hire me?

Well it seems I've hit my lowest.  I have moved beyond disillusion and anger to heavy depression.  Remember, I said this was my place to vent about my emotions so to who ever is actually reading this - bite your tongue and stop rolling your eyes, I'm about to get totally emo.  I am starting to get desperate... I applied to a traveling pharmacist and several positions far away from my lovely, beautiful, super overly expensive apartment.  I know if I move away from this city, I will most likely find a position but I'm just not sure if I am ready to leave my family, friends, boyfriend and life I've rooted here...yes it sounds super petty but it does seem a bit complicated to sublease my apartment and I don't trust people anymore. 

Yesterday I played the role of the housewife and damn... I really don't know how people do it.  I cleaned my apartment and planned a perfect dinner with dessert for my boyfriend and me.  Now, how did this evening go?  My dessert failed, whenever I vary from the recipe and be creative my cakes usually end up like mush and you'd think I'd learn but no it was disgusting.  Dinner was chicken pizza and next I failed at spreading the dough and cried until I got it right.  Literally.. my tears fell into the dough and it wasn't until then was I able to actually somewhat spread it.  I thought tears helping a situation only happens in cartoons.  Though whenever I cry over my computer or cell phone, no one ends up calling me to tell me I am hired, this seems unfair.

Anyway.. I have one other interviewed story to discuss but I don't really feel like into it yet.  I know, I know all of the millions of zero who are reading this, you will have to wait until tomorrow to read about my possible no more fingers crossed cuz I don't believe in luck job at a state hospital.

Have a good night.

4 comments:

  1. How is your job search? Did you find a job yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also an unemployed Pharmacist. Have you found a job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retails are getting tougher and tougher now.
    It is like a black hole sucking up our lives and souls...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey how did your job hunt go? im also looking for work!! hate beinmg unemployed!! wish it wasnt this hard to find work in pharmacy. I know how you feel about having to move to find work. Im in that situation now and have to make a choice between staying with my family and fiance and being unemployed or moving away and getting a job.

    ReplyDelete